As the parent or guardian completing this registration I understand that this program is on and around the water of the Indian River Lagoon and that my child will be on boats while supervised by USSCMC staff. By completing this registration, I hereby certify that my child can swim, but understand USSCMC staff will evaluate his/her swimming abilities to satisfy program requirements.
Upon Registration, as the parent or guardian, I agree to the terms of this MEDICAL RELEASE: I hereby consent to the rendering of emergency first aid and other medical procedures that at the time of injury or illness seem reasonable advisable. I further understand that I will be responsible for payment of any such medical procedures. In consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I hereby agree to abide by all applicable rules and regulations and codes of the US SAILING CENTER OF MARTIN COUNTY (USSCMC) and/or the same as may be adopted by the USSCMC for this USSCMC SUMMER SAILING CAMP.
Upon completion of this registration the participants automatically grant to the organizing authority without payment the right in perpetuity to make, use and show any motion pictures, still pictures and live, taped or filmed television of or relating to the event.
- Fee is $250 for Child's 1st Week of Camp this summer
- $200 for Child's 2nd Week of Camp this summer
- $175 for Child's 3rd or more Week of Camp this summer
- $125 for HALF DAY Little Skippers Program
- $20 Discount per week for campers with USSCMC JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP. - You may sign up before or at the time of registration. If your child is NOT already a member and you wish to take advantage of this discount for this registration, then select YES in the membership question and THEN AT THE "STOREFRONT" (just before check out) purchase your $100 Junior USSCMC Membership.
- $20 Discount per week for each additional child (first child pays full rate)- This discount requires the USSCMC to verify the answer to your question and the USSCMC will credit you back your discount within 24 hours of registration. If paying by check please wait for email confirmation for amount due. Credit card payments will be credited back.
- Your selection of Opti and Dinghy Classes is fully changeable at any time. Students will be allowed to change classes to better accommodate age, size, and sailing experience.
- All campers will optionally have opportunities to receive windsurfing instruction.
- Camp hours are 9AM-4 PM Monday-Friday.
- Extended care is available for an additional fee of $25/week/session for first child in family. Additional children is same household are no additional charge for extended care.
- Early Drop Off (7:15-8:40 AM)
- Late Pick Up (4:20-5:45 PM)
- A special Camp T-Shirt in included with registration. Shirt sizes and availability will be limited and will not be guaranteed to those registering after June 4th
- OPTIONAL Lunches are available for $30/week when purchased on-line in advance. $35/week when paid the Saturday or Sunday before or the first day of camp. See STOREFRONT for purchase.
- Friday, July 13th at 4:30 PM, all Camp Sailors, parents, grandparents, and siblings are invited for a Free Family Sailing Picnic. Children are encouraged to take their parents sailing and/or demonstrate to their parents their new sailing skills.
- REGISTRATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Sessions dates may be changed or a full credit for "sailing bucks" may be granted to anyone who cannot use their registration. The Sailing Bucks may be used as a gift certificate for any of our sailing lessons, memberships, regatta entry fees, or in-stock apparel.
- Any request to change Session Weeks after completing this registration will carries a $5 change fee.